Prior to each booking, you will be provided with your own copy of our terms and conditions which you can then sign and give back to us before the date of arrival. You will find all of our terms and conditions below for your review, which you can refer back to at any time.
- All animals must be fully inoculated and boosters must be up to date. Certificates of inoculations must be shown upon arrival.
- All dates booked will be charged and under no circumstances will refunds be given.
- Animals left for fourteen days after departure date without communication will be considered abandoned.
- All belongings left with animals (i.e. leads, toys, rugs etc.) are left at owner’s risk.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times upon arrival and departure. Cats must arrive and depart in secure baskets/carriers. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury in the car park.
- Any owner requiring that their dogs/cats share accommodation does so at their own risk and must sign to this effect.
- If you have requested a Pick Up or Delivery, our times are 10am or 4pm, in the Hanmer Village only. Please have your vet card ready to hand to our driver, if we have not already signed it.
- Any medicines will be given as per instructions to animals boarding with us.
- Please note, dogs/cats showing signs of a contagious disease i.e. Ringworm, Fox Mange etc., will not be accepted for boarding.
- In the event of illness, including kennel cough, or injury, either the owner’s or our veterinary surgeon will be called or visited, and all charges incurred will be paid by the customer including transport fees.
- No animals will be accepted into the kennels/cattery without an emergency contact name, telephone number and address.
- We will care for your pets as if they were our own, how ever all animals are boarded purely at the owners risk.
- Credit card may be required to confirm your booking.
- Cancellation fees may apply.
Book Your Pets Stay Today 027 885 4084 or 027 467 7659